Tuesday, March 25, 2008

We have secretly removed your memories and replaced them with a set of new and improved ones.

She landed in Bosnia under sniper fire. That's what happened, says the former First Lady, and that's why she's got better experience than her opponent.



Even if it were true, it doesn't show me her "toughness," rather it demonstrates poor decision making. Why would she bring her daughter into the line of fire? What's that little braided girl doing there? Sheryl Crow, the talentless do-gooder? I would have lied about being there at all given that musical line-up.

7 comments:

Citizen H said...

I've said it of her before and I'll keep saying it, at this rate:

Bitch, please.

bulletholes said...

"Save the Drama fo' yo' Mama!"

stella said...

here's a funnier one luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHVEDq6RVXc

talk soon

Anonymous said...

You're hilarious. Anybody who's down on Cheryl Crow is up with me! UF Mike

Moderator said...

Hey - lay off Ms. Crow!

GrizzBabe said...

Sheryl Crow? Talentless?!? Say it ain't so!!! ;)

McGone said...

"We have secretly removed your memories and replaced them with a set of new and improved ones."

I KNEW it! That's what I have been telling the lady who keeps calling herself "my mother."