Monday, January 11, 2010

Funny Talks with Funny Boys

Chris: I have an interview I give every girl I date.

Me: REALLY? What?

Chris: It's two questions - #1 If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? If she answers with something like, "My Nose," she's out.

Me: Why is that?

Chris: (rather emphatically, which is generally how he relates things) Because God GAVE you that nose and you should be basking in gratitude for it!

Me: Uh, ok, what's #2?

Chris: Can you cook? The answer is always "no" in this town.

Terry: (indicating to me) She can REALLY cook.

Tim walks up to us at this point.

Chris: Hey Tim, can your girlfriend cook?

Tim (looking completely incredulous): She's PRETTY.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Thanks, Kissygirl! UF Mike

eda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.